Our SMAC-series swivels are used for a broad variety of applications, designed to assist in the 360° rotation of pipework for Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LP-gas), Natural Gas, Anhydrous Ammonia (NH3), and Refined Fuels. Swivels for other liquid services are also available. The SMAC-series swivels are designed to be used on hose reels, bulk head delivery systems, and loading arms.
Temperature Range: -40°F to +250°F
Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 2000 psi
Maximum Working Pressure: 400 psi
• High load ball bearing minimizes misalignment problems
• No greasing ever required
• Three-piece seal compensates for wear and pipework loading
• Seals solely by system pressure
• Only swivel which utilizes a three-piece seal package
• No wearing rubber seals
• Compensates for wear
• Intermediary seal ring rotates at ½ speed, greatly increasing the seal life.
• Options including the “SS” Stainless Steel version for maximum corrosion resistance