JO-1 Hose End Swivel
Full-Circle developed the first swivels to be designed specifically for the 360° rotation of filler valves at the end of a hose for liquefied petroleum gas (LP-gas). Our hose end swivels are available for numerous liquid services including LP-gas, Anhydrous Ammonia (NH3), Natural Gas, and Refined Fuels.
Temperature Range: -40°F to +250°F
Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 2000 psi
Maximum Working Pressure: 400 psi
The First Of Its Kind
- Prior to the design of our hose-end swivels, drivers constantly struggled to fight the hose
- With our design, hose end swivels have become the standard in the LP-gas industry
- This has saved time, hose-twist issues, and money for gas companies all over the world
- Two piece balanced seal design held together by system pressure
- No compressed rubber seals, rotating o-rings, or sandwiched thermoplastic discs
- No greasing or lubrication ever required
- Stainless steel housing construction.