Corken SC-Series pumps are a rotary side channel design. They produce a maximum differential head of 1,150 ft (350 m). The side channel pump is offered in six different sizes, each ranging from one to eight stages. This provides for a wide range of pressures and capacities ranging from 1gpm to 185 gpm (3.8–700 L/min). These pumps can handle discharge pressures up to 580 psig (40 bar).
- Radial vane impellers and two outlet openings per stage allow for high vapor content
- Enclosed centrifugal impeller at pump suction provides improved NPSH capabilities
- Exceptional in light liquid and liquefied gas transfer
- Floating Impeller – No metal to metal contact.
- Modular design
- Smooth continuous flow
- Magnetic Drive (shown)
- Stainless steel construction
- Double seal option
- High Temperature options
- Bronze or steel impellers
- DIN spec or ANSI drilled flanges
Corken’s SC Series pumps have provided solutions for a good number of problematic applications over the past 6 years. The capability of this pump to handle NPSH (Net Positive Suction Head) as low as 1 ft coupled with its ability to pump liquids with high vapor content have made it particularly attractive to many of our customers.