Corken Coro-Flo® pumps are a regenerative turbine design. They produce a maximum differential pressure of 150 psig (10.3bar g). Corken manufactures six sizes of Coro-Flo pumps, ranging from 2 to 35 gpm (7.5 – 132 L/min). These pumps can handle discharge pressures up to 400 psig (27.6 bar). These pumps are designed for continuous duty on light liquids.
- Excellent for low flows and relatively high head pressures
- Linear performance curve
- Floating Impeller design – No metal to metal contact
- Impeller is the only moving part – minimal wear parts
- Extremely quiet and free of vibration
- Smooth continuous flow
- Years of service
- Material options – stainless steel internals
- Optional Integral C-face motor adapter
- Various drive options
- NPT or ANSI flanged
The DS/DL type Coro-Flo® pumpsare designed to eliminate the need for a baseplate, coupling guard, and coupling alignment which makes the DS/DL series pumps compact and easy to install. The special bracket supports both the pump and the motor so they can be directly coupled.
Long Life and Ease of Maintenance
The Coro-Flo®’s one moving part, the impeller, floats on the shaft without contacting adjacent surfaces, thus extending pump life. This pump series is inexpensive and simple to repair. The pump design allows the seal to be replaced in minutes.
The base plate mounted version is shown to the left. These Coro-Flo pumps are designed to operate at shaft speeds between 2,880 – 3,600 rpm.